Tendon, Joint and Bursa Injection
Joint, tendon sheath and bursal injections are offered at Seattle Sports and Regenerative Medicine to improve function and decrease pain due to acute and chronic overuse sports injuries. When more conservative measures fail to alleviate pain and promote healing, a safe and somewhat simple treatment option may be a localized injection due to decrease inflammation and promote healing.
Such injections include:
- Corticosteroids to decrease inflammation
- Viscoelastic supplementation to provide lubrication for arthritic joints, ultimately reducing pain in osteoarthritis patients
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) to promote healing
- Autologous stem cells to promote healing and reverse degenerative changes
- Local anesthetic can also be injected for diangotic purposes when needed
For more information on Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Autologous Stem Cell treatments for osteoarthritis, meniscus and labrum tears, muscle and tendon injuries, please refer to the Stem Cell/PRP therapy page of this website or contact our office at 206-620-0333 for more information.
Send us your information and we'll call you promptly to schedule an appointment.